Erin is dedicated to keeping her education and knowledge of East Asian Medicine, Nutrition, and Acupuncture skills sharp and up to date. Here are some of the continuing education courses Erin has completed.
- Neuropuncture: Theory and Mechanisms with Michael Corradino
- Nutrition: The Forgotten Pilar of Chinese Medicine with Marlene Merritt
- Dr. Richard Teh-FuTan’s advanced course in Global balance for internal disorders with pain.
- Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan’s advanced course in Balancing Five Elements.
- Master Tung’s Acupuncture: Richard Tan’s Applications
- Four Constitutional Acupuncture for Acute and Chronic Pain
- 21 hours of study at the SouthWest Symposium
- Certified in Advanced Constitutional Facial Acupuncture from Mary Elizabeth Wakefield LAc, MS, MM, which includes advanced needling, post surgery scar needling, and topical herbal recommendations for skin types.
- Acutonics Level 1 from Susan Wadden, M.S., LAc, which integrated tuning forks into treatment plans to further enhance healing and relaxation
- Intensive massage program at Cortiva Institute-Brenneke School of Massage.
- Sheng Zhen Wuji Yuam Gong: Jesus Form (Qi Gong) with instructor Li Junfeng
- Yi Ren Qigong classes with Brendan Thorson
- Ongoing nutrition courses with Standard Process Inc.
- Comprehensive Perspectives on the Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Infertility at the Jade Institute: This is one of the most comprehensive courses available in the country on the Chinese medicine treatment of female and male fertility.
With Erin, you have a practitioner that is dedicated to the best treatment plans to provide the greatest impact. You can be assured that you are receiving the most up to date and high quality treatments with a firm grasp of both East Asian Medicine as well as Western training.